2010 GT500-170 miles new;$4,000 Below MSRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSVENOM2

Jun 1, 2009
Hello All. My name is Ken and I believe this to be an incredible find. A very good friend of mine has asked me to help him get the word out on his 2010 Shelby. Upfront ---- I am not a dealer or a broker and I have no financial stake in this sale. I am just a mustang fan helping a friend who has had other family priorities recently occur that are causing him to sell the GT500. This is a straight sale so, please, no offers of partial trades. MSRP still on the window is $50,895. Sale Price is $46,895.

I have developed a WEB page to showcase the incredible condition of this Shadow Gray Metallic and Silver striped Shelby. Rather than post pics here (which I am very bad at) I am asking you to go to the following site for lots of detail and a picture slide show:

http://web.me.com/kennethstange/GT500

I will certainly try to respond to your questions here when I am on. However, rather than PMing me, I ask that you call me on my mobile (314-791-5371) or email me at: [email protected]. I am not always able to be on this site so to be responsive to your inquiries this is the best way to reach me.

Again, I am just trying to help a friend sell a very popular car in a very popular color combination, for a "quick sale" price. Car is located in O'Fallon, IL. (20 mi. east of St. Louis). Thank you for helping me get the word out on this GT500.

Best Regards, Ken-

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.