2010 Mustang exhaust

Tim Bindert

Jul 14, 2009
Maryland
I just bought my new 2010 Grabber Blue mustang GT yesterday. I am looking to to the exhaust from the headers back. I want to do the magna pack cat back but im not sure what to do for headers and mid-pipe that will be emissions legal. Can someone help me out with the best road legal combinations as well as a good place to buy aftermarket parts for the 2010 GT.

Thanks,

Tim

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, i was talking to my brother about this as well and he suggested the american thunder. I had the amercian thunder on my last mustang and my F-150 and they sounded great on both so i think i will go with them on my 2010 as well.

I have Pypes stainless shorty headers, Magnaflow clamp on X-pipe, and Boom Tubes axle back pipes on my 2010 GT. I noticed a higher RPM power gain, and it is revving up quicker. It sounded very loud (in a good way) at first when I just had the Boom Tubes on. I had the headers and x-pipe installed together, and it is way smoother sounding now. I wanted to use the factory cats for now, but left room to later remove them when some good programmers arrive for the 2010. I encourage you to not be afraid to go aggressive on the sound, you will not be dissappointed!