2010 Mustang PROBLEMS!

My passenger door will not open from the outside but it will open from the inside. After the car is started and I open the door from the inside, the door is able to be opened from the outside. What could it be??

Also, my entire radio just started working. It moves slow between radio, cd, and aux. It displays the time and etc. One day the radio wont make a sound out of the speakers. And the next day, its screaming like static. I checked the fuses. They were all good. What could it be? I have the shaker 500 system.

• Sponsors (?)

For the door, you need to remove the inner door card and there is a rod that connects the outside door handle to the actual release mechanism that most likely has fallen out. There is a small white nylon clip that the rod goes into. The bent end of the rod goes through the hole and then you swivel the clip up and snap it over the rod to hold it in place.

For the radio, if it lights up and turns on, then the fuses aren't the issue. For the static problem, I would look at the antenna connection at the back of the radio and make sure it's plugged in. The slow movement between the modes is not something I've seen before, so I don't have any kind of advice I can give on that part, but I can say that the radio does count on the antenna for ground too, so that might fix both problems.