2011 Mustang V6 3.7L - questions

rkspeck33

Sep 1, 2010
Hey,

I am new to these forums but recently bought a new 2011 v6 Mustang.

I am looking at getting new wheels and I am very interested in the new RTR 19x9.5 Wheels. I was wondering if these would fit my car without any mods/spacing/ rubbing etc etc.

I am also looking into getting new Cold Air Intake:) anybody installed one yet?)

I was thinking:

2011 3.7L Mustang V6 C&L Cold Air Intake Kit - 309.99

or

MMR Cold Air Intake 2011 V6 - 309.99

Then looking into putting a new exhaust system on it: Haven't really done the homework here. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks and looking forward to the responses.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey,

I am new to these forums but recently bought a new 2011 v6 Mustang.

I am looking at getting new wheels and I am very interested in the new RTR 19x9.5 Wheels. I was wondering if these would fit my car without any mods/spacing/ rubbing etc etc.

I am also looking into getting new Cold Air Intake:) anybody installed one yet?)

I was thinking:

2011 3.7L Mustang V6 C&L Cold Air Intake Kit - 309.99

or

MMR Cold Air Intake 2011 V6 - 309.99

Then looking into putting a new exhaust system on it: Haven't really done the homework here. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks and looking forward to the responses.

Wait for the Steeda CAI and their SCT tune, they have the best airbox design that uses the behind the bumper/grill scoop like the stock one does and it has the most shrouding from the engine compartment heat, it's a very good design.

And the MRT axle back exhaust sounds really good and is priced right too.

YouTube - MRTcars's Channel

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++