2012 Gt - Best Jack Point

I have a 2 1/2 ton hydraulic floor jack the I want to use to rotate my tires-front to back.

I want to jack up one side so I can rotate each side front to back. If I put it mid-point of the car's side, where specifically do I jack it from so as not to bend or break anything???

• Sponsors (?)

I've only jacked mine once, but noticed Ford helpfully molded little arrows into the rocker to show you the proper jack points. If you try jacking anywhere else, you will bend things. On my other cars, I've just jacked from the front point & lifted the front far enough to get the rear to lift. On the lowered car, it was easy--stiff suspension & beefy roll bar. Stock suspension just needs the front up further.

Thanks, but in this case, since I have no spare. I need to get each side of the car up so I can rotate both the front and back, same side at the same time. I believe the arrows show lift point for the front and back when doing one wheel at a time.

The jack points are the reinforced spots where you won't bend anything. Read my whole post. I can swap both tires on a side by simply jacking at the front point. I lift it until the rear tire just lifts up. This works on all my cars for years.