• Sponsors (?)

You sure about that? I know that the 2012 order guide is out already and have read that the first cars are supposed to delivered in late April/early May. You can no longer order a 2011 car and the last 2011s will be built in January.

Kinda thought after the "early" release of the 11s that it would be an extended model year but doesn't look like it's going to be.

You sure about that? I know that the 2012 order guide is out already and have read that the first cars are supposed to delivered in late April/early May. You can no longer order a 2011 car and the last 2011s will be built in January.

Kinda thought after the "early" release of the 11s that it would be an extended model year but doesn't look like it's going to be.

You cant order a 2011 anymore?

This is what I was told today:

Well taking orders and ordering one are alittle different, but until Ford send out the order guide not much we can do but take a deposit and still not order it untill Ford will let us. But getting you a GT won't be any problem when you are ready just let me know what you want on it and I'll be happy to get it for you.

James

Thank I should go in and talkto them?