Engine 2014 v6

• Sponsors (?)

I use Royal Purple Ice. I put a bottle in the day I bought my 2011 (new). I added another bottle after I flushed the radiator a couple years ago. My water pump hasn't gone bad 'yet' but I only have 31,000 miles on my Mustang.

Read the reviews on the water wetter if they are positive, use it :)

Thanks David.i changed my water pump yesterday at 46 thousand and my coolant was pink.i bought with 29 thousand.so I couldn’t figure out why pink coolant.somebody at parts place said probably cause it had pink water wetter.did you-drain your radiator through drain plug and have to-remove bottom wind screen? Thanks again

Our Mustangs came from the factory with orange coolant. When I changed mine I bought it from my local Ford dealer (orange). I noticed my local parts store coolant says on the bottle, 'will mix with any colored factory coolant'. Someone must have mixed another colored coolant with yours. It won't hurt anything at all.

I just pulled the bottom radiator hose off when I changed my coolant. Fast but messy :(. Did you change this hose? This is a Thread I started on another Forum with the part number and things like that. Just click on this link https://themustangsource.com/forums/f801/maybe-heads-up-537306/