2015 GT Stock Front Camber Adjustment Possible?

echo7

10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
FL
From what I could find looking around, the camber isn't adjustable because of the MacPherson strut? Is this true?

My tires are wearing bad on the inside, especially the driver side. Any help would be much appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

They're a real PITA to adjust, but Camber Bolts are the least expensive way to make your camber adjustable. They replace the upper bolt in the strut's lower mount.

Here

They can also be found on Fleabay and Amazon.

They're a real PITA to adjust, but Camber Bolts are the least expensive way to make your camber adjustable. They replace the upper bolt in the strut's lower mount.

Here

They can also be found on Fleabay and Amazon.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Can't believe you have to buy something to adjust it. What would happen if i took it to a place to get an alignment as is?

Went ahead and ordered some, thanks for the suggestion!

Got the camber bolts installed, and figured out how to adjust the rear camber as well. Got the over aggressive negative camber fixed to very minor negative camber all around, but now my toe is all out of wack! My rears are almost 3 degrees positive (toe in) each, and my fronts are about 1.5 degress negative (toe out).

When adjusting the front, I can't get the nut loose to adjust, is it reverse threaded or something? And how to you adjust for toe in the rear?

Rear toe adjust should be the lowermost arm going forward from the wheel hub assembly. One end (chassis end, I think) will be adjustable via the mounting bolt.

I think the front tie rods are threaded opposite of each other (one right, one left hand threaded). Looking real closely at the threads (I look where the threads leave the nut) should show which way to turn to make the nut move away from the tie rod end.

Rear toe adjust should be the lowermost arm going forward from the wheel hub assembly. One end (chassis end, I think) will be adjustable via the mounting bolt.

I think the front tie rods are threaded opposite of each other (one right, one left hand threaded). Looking real closely at the threads (I look where the threads leave the nut) should show which way to turn to make the nut move away from the tie rod end.

Thanks! I'll give it a try.