2015 S550 With Perf Pkg Front Tire Issue?

Joe Aragon

Sep 12, 2016
I have a 2015 Mustang GT with the performance PKG i have the stock black wheels, with the 255/40/19 tires. i have 34,500 miles and i had a alignment check at a new VW dealership. The check was in spec for my car. My front new tires are the Cooper RS3 Sport tires that have started to cup on the inside of both front tires! the original front tires did not cup, they were wearing to the inside do to the camber of the wheels. would low tire pressure cause this?

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Joe, welcome to Stangnet!

I'll just move your thread over to the S550 section where you'll have a good chance to have other new mustang owners help you out.

Glad you're with us brother!

I have a 2015 Mustang GT with the performance PKG i have the stock black wheels, with the 255/40/19 tires. i have 34,500 miles and i had a alignment check at a new VW dealership. The check was in spec for my car. My front new tires are the Cooper RS3 Sport tires that have started to cup on the inside of both front tires! the original front tires did not cup, they were wearing to the inside do to the camber of the wheels. would low tire pressure cause this?
Low tire pressure but more often, poor strut performance would be where I would look. Your car should still maintain the factory warranty, I would visit your dealer.