Expired 2016 Gt Stock 20x9 Inch Wheels For Sale (only 1,300 Miles On Them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malex94

Oct 4, 2016
IMG_0286.JPG
IMG_0287.JPG
I hate to do it but I am selling all four of my stock wheels on my 1300 mile 2016 mustang GT. They are flawless 20x9 inch wheels and have never been driven in rain. The description of these wheels on the window sticker is "20 FOUNDRY BLK PNTD MACH WHL." I am selling the wheels only and will not include the tires. I had to buy new 10 inch wide wheels for the back so I can get 305 drag radials on it. I am keeping the stock tires to rotate through as front tires. I can ship them but not sure how much that is going to cost. I am in Amarillo Texas. I would like $1000 or best offer and buyer would pay shipping. Let me know if interested. Pics attached. Thanks Michael.

IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0285.png

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Sent you a pm
IMG_0286.JPG
IMG_0287.JPG
I hate to do it but I am selling all four of my stock wheels on my 1300 mile 2016 mustang GT. They are flawless 20x9 inch wheels and have never been driven in rain. The description of these wheels on the window sticker is "20 FOUNDRY BLK PNTD MACH WHL." I am selling the wheels only and will not include the tires. I had to buy new 10 inch wide wheels for the back so I can get 305 drag radials on it. I am keeping the stock tires to rotate through as front tires. I can ship them but not sure how much that is going to cost. I am in Amarillo Texas. I would like $1000 or best offer and buyer would pay shipping. Let me know if interested. Pics attached. Thanks Michael.

IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0285.png
i sent you a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.