2016 GT Supreme

• Sponsors (?)

I love the new touch-ups they did with the MT-82 in the 2018 refresh. The new MT-82 runs like butter, comparatively. The only reason I may shy away from getting a manual is the same reason you state above. I do get stuck in traffic fairly frequently. That, and driving to work at 5am and tired. It's nice to have an automatic to cruise and drink my coffee.

I love the new touch-ups they did with the MT-82 in the 2018 refresh. The new MT-82 runs like butter, comparatively. The only reason I may shy away from getting a manual is the same reason you state above. I do get stuck in traffic fairly frequently. That, and driving to work at 5am and tired. It's nice to have an automatic to cruise and drink my coffee.
Candyass...no, but really I was looking for an auto before I found this one. Beautiful car and so many amenities with the supreme. I prefer a manual, but an auto is much easier in traffic...and nowadays faster.

I just picked up a 16, first thing buy a steeda reduced clutch spring. That will greatly improved driveability, the factory 185lb is way too much, imo

I installed the Steeda spring, and it definitely smooths out the transition. However, I found after getting stuck in traffic a few times, you do need to press down harder to disengage the clutch and hold it down. Within a few days, I decided to switch back to the stock spring. I'm so used to modulating the clutch with the stock spring now, I actually prefer it.