2018 GT Premium

snakin

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Mar 24, 2002
NC
Just got my new baby. Love it, and the a10 is awesome. Been gone for some time. But I'm back now.

Attachments

• 2018 Stang.jpg
    2018 Stang.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 2018 Int..jpg
    2018 Int..jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Glad we could help with your decision. Also I’m jealous of your seats. We have very similar cars. Mines a 17 GT performance package. I’ve got the standard interior. Since you’re here let me ask you a couple questions.

How is the panel gap on yours and how do you like the seats? Panel gap is another common complaint with these cars but if you get on them early I understand ford will work with you to fix it. I bought mine used so no hope for me there. Also I find the stock seats to be less comfortable than the seats in my old 2013. But maybe that’s because I’m a pretty big guy. 6ft 270lbs.

The panel fits is pretty good, I don't really have any complaints. The seats are very comfortable, however the bolsters hold you pretty tight. If you are a large person they might be too tight to be comfortable.

So I feel like an idiot. I thought for some reason you were the guy that posted about being unsure if he would purchase a new Mustang gt because of the engine tick noise. The original poster was blueret1967. So ugh sorry bout the confusion, but thanks anyways for answering my questions.