2018 Mustang GT grill change

So, as I am very detail oriented, I can't stand the gloss black upper grill and the matte finish lower grill on my car. Seriously Ford, what in the heck were you thinking? It looks horrible and unfinished. So, can I just swap a Ecoboost grill into my car or do I need to go full aftermarket? If I do, I like the Cervini's upper and lower the best... What do you guys think? Please see the attached picture in case you don't know what I am talking about.
18 Mustang GT front2.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Why not just have your lower smoothed and painted to match the upper?
I actually like the semi-gloss/matte finish of the lower better, lol. I am going to start modifying it with a madness, but keeping the appearance mostly stock. I am doing brakes (Ford Racing GT350R), suspension (Ford Racing Track), Wheels and tires (haven't decided, but wider and able the clear the new brakes) and half shafts (Ford Performance), LTs and the Corsa Sport (the Extreme sounds a bit trashy, in my opinion) cat back. I am trying to find out if the 15-17 cams will work with the 2018 Gen3 Coyote, and then the Whipple Stage 2 kit in late 2019 or early 2020.