dakotamccutch

Mar 23, 2018
I bought a brand new 2018 Mustang Eco Premium and got it about two weeks ago. When I got it I was able to click into the Track Apps once or Twice but ever since then the option has been greyed out and unselectable.
I have gone to the dealer who sold me it and there service department as well as another service department closer to me... They all gave a me completely different answers.
One said the traction control needs to be turned off before the option can be selected, which makes no sense cause I was using them before without need to to pre turn it off. Another one said you must have a MyKey programmed thats why, NOPE I don't have any and never have programmed one. Same place said its cause its too cold so it auto disables it until its warm enough but when I got my car it was like -5 to -10 Celsius outside and now its a constant 0c outside. another place told me that my car isn't suppose to have it but every sale person told them they come standard in all premium Mustangs and the fact I was able to use them before just made me lose faith in them. and One place said that I hit a button when I first got it that caused it be get disabled I just need to press it again to enable them again but that makes no sense cause the only thing that said anything about track apps was a pop up can't remember what it exactly said but it defiantly was only stating they are meant for track use only...etc the usual legal butt covering then the pop up just disappeared. Wasn't asking me to enable or disable or even have me select anything.
So I don't know if there is a trick to it (weather, button, ...etc) or if there is something wrong with it and the service people just don't know what too do so they keep telling me things hoping I forget about it.... Anyone have any ideas cause I am at the point of seeing if they will just reset the entire car or give me a new one that actually has everything working.

• Sponsors (?)