21st Century Comes through!!!!

WhiteDevil

Feb 4, 2003
San Diego
Most of you probably know my situation about my car being broken into and suffering enough damage to total it in the eyes of my insurance. Well they are going to give me $7,900 dollars for my car, which is awesome, and only charge me $1500 to buy it back as a salvaged car, so i will get my car and like $5,900 when its all said and done. So needless to say im buying it back and me and my dad are gonna fix the dash and get the lock and door fixed by some people. We estimate it will cost us around 2,000 to fix all the damage which leaves me with around 2K that i will spend in mods. So who else is thinking AFR 165s and an FTI cam?!?!?!?!?!

• Sponsors (?)

GTJake said:
Hell yeah man! I can e-mail you a parts list of things you need for the swap if you give me an e-mail. What happened to the 347 idea?

Jake
Well i still have the sportsman block but i realized that i dont really have the cash for all the stuff i had planned being a college student and all, so ill put that on the back burner for a while and just do the H/C for the time being. Hey a list would be awesome bro, the Email is [email protected] thanks!!