22HP from customer tune, axleback, and midpipe

• Sponsors (?)

Just when you worked so hard to establish some credibility by qualifying your claims. . . The insults and smileys are great. Anyway, to be clear, I'm neither calling you a liar, nor am I doubting this shop you've referenced. :rolleyes:

It's just funny how you dared members to call this place as if it matters. While I'm letting my fingers do the walking, I'll call the maker of that Tornado thing that goes in the inlet tube to verify that it in fact does add 50 horsepower.

Anyway, do I still need to call?

brother you can do what ever you want to. i really could care less. you can call whom ever you want, if i had a phone you could call me. if you dont believe it then there is nothing else i can do. i have done everything i can to prove my point. the only other thing is to show the pictures of the exhaust. while i dont have them i will post the link. good luck to you.

Thanks for posting the pics ken. It is a much smoother route compared to the factory pipes for sure. Also a larger diameter. I just don't care for that style muffler/tips. Any sound clips?

Thanks for posting the pics ken. It is a much smoother route compared to the factory pipes for sure. Also a larger diameter. I just don't care for that style muffler/tips. Any sound clips?

no i got it installed right before i left. the couple of days i had in the states were pretty crappy. either cold or raining. once i get back i will post them up. i will be installing the kooks so i will have to do a before and after. but it has a nice deep tone. i love it, much better than the pypes that i had.

OK so i am bringing up something old. i just got back into the states and it turns out that that the shop that designed my much argued abougt exhaust (MMP) is in MMFF. check out the feb addtion, Matt Thewes Cobra is on pg 66. this exhaust is the real deal. check it out.

the exhaust made 22rwhp with a tune. 17rwhp on its own. the dyno tunes were done on different days. but trust me, this exhaust does three things

1. makes power
2. sounds great
3. will make you happy

here is a link to the video

MOV01514.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and now me sleeping at the track.
note:
i have been driving a hyundai minivan for the past year.

midtour113.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm sorry but you can believe what you want but this is still misleading information. I've done way too much testing with S197s and seen too much stuff first hand to let this go without saying something.

Removing cats is good for ~4-5 rwhp. A quality axleback is good for another ~4-5 rwhp. A tune is good for ~15-20 rwhp, depending on the car and tuning. So what you're trying to tell everyone here is that your tune only picked up 5 rwhp and the axleback and midpipe picked up 17rwhp? I'd recommend finding a new tuner if that's the case. Dynos were done on different days yet you want to compare the numbers. :rlaugh:

Not to mention the dyno claims earlier were laughable. The numbers were so inflated, it reminded me of Evolution Performance. I'd say they are about 20-30 rwhp inflated. Why did he use a smoothing factor of 5 if he's one of the best tuners in the country? Why aren't the figures even given in SAE which is the industry standard. :shrug:

This thread is full of :bs: and "hidden" agendas.. :notnice: