25 shot

Adam706

Apr 1, 2007
Columbus, GA
be gentle... i'm looking for 25 dry shot to cool the air, plus purge for show.. i'm running stock block w/ a few bolt-ons and cam, so i dont wanna risk a big shot. it's mainly for show on the car audio scene, but dont wanna be a poser.. LOL. i was hoping yall could point me in the right direction..

95 gt auto

shout out to HISSIN50

• Sponsors (?)

I don't think a 25 shot is possible. Not unless you JB weld, and re drill a jet. I've seen small shots like that available for those little mini bike things, but not for a car Just put a 50 shot on it....you won't regret it. You certainly won't hurt anything.

Kurt

Actually I think zex makes a 25-35 "safe shot" kit for our cars.... But GO big or GO home, lol. It will never be enough. I started with 80, then 100, and now looking at 150, then if thats still not enough 175 LMAO:rlaugh:

A 50 shot on an NOS kit is a lot safer than a 25 shot on a ZEX kit. I don't think you will be dissapointed with the 50 shot on the NOS kit.

Kurt

If its just for show get the cheapest kit you can find by the maker your looking for. I would run at least the 100 jets IMHO...my compucar kit had 75-175 jets when I picked up used from a local guy. IF your never going to use it who cares what jets your going to run/look for.

What do you mean by non forged block? Do you mean a block that doesn't have forged pistons? You can spray 100 on a stock motor no problem. The best dry kit available is the old NOS one. I'm running a...ah...hybrid version of an NOS dry kit. I'm pretty sure the lowest shot is 50 on that kit. If you just want a small shot for the reasons you mentioned, that's the setup I would go with. You can pick up a used kit on ebay, or at a car show for around $250.

Kurt

I will just agree with whatever Kurt says. 50 shot won't hurt anything if your engine is in good shape. If it's on its last leg, then any mods now are a bad idea. I'd feel comfortable putting a 50 shot on my tired stock engine I bought at junk yard.