Progress Thread 25thmustang's Progress Pics

• Sponsors (?)

Car is on the ground now, need to bleed the brakes align the doors, and get the fenders, trunk and hood on it...

I can say the cars going to sit low, but It should look real good!

On a plus, car started. Got nothing, charged the battery cranked it without the ignition on and it turned. Hit the ignition, cranked for a few seconds, then started. Stalled, then hit it again, tapped the gas two quick times and it settled into a a decent idle. Needs to be run and tuned right, but I have to actually yank the front of the motor apart to fix a leaking timing cover :(

Well thats Good news.. The Spring Timer is about to Ring here Soon, I Pulled mine out yesterday Let it run for 15 min took the Cover off... Sounds Like yours Will be Ready Just in time!... i looked back on the last pic's You posted also, Looks Sharpe man!.. i started a new job so i cant get on here as much.. Nice Work 25th!

Pics... mocked up fender and front valance to get an idea. Its basically what I consider the perfect ride height. Sits awesome out front, slightly high out back, but with 18x10s that might be smarter for now! These wheels out front are the track rims, not the ones I plan to be running!

510784_386_full.jpg

510784_387_full.jpg

510784_388_full.jpg

Thanks, might need some wheel spacers on it, after looking a bit, that front rim seems tucked a little much for my tastes. Not sure if the 18x9 will sit different, but my goal is to keep it narrower and run a spacer if need be!

Anthracite...

When you look at them with the Gold color (I have 17s on the car now) they almost appear grey. A lot of people thought they would clash but personally I think they will look alright. far enough away from being the same color to look good next to eachother. I will keep the 17s to mount some 26x11.5 ET Streets we have on for track duty, and I am even playing with the idea of taking some 17 Bullitts and narrowing them to make a bigs n little look with them? Might be unique!

:nice: Good choice! keep the pic's coming... looks awsome!! Can't wait to see the finished project!!!

It will be lowered with 18s actually, and the times shouldnt be too much worse. I figure this summer the car wont be insanely fast, probably in the 12.7s on the 17" ET Streets, but I do plan to build a motor for it anyway! The car was never set up for drag racing, and I cant see that ever happening. Id love to have a drag car, but being young Ill stick with a car that I do everything with!

And when the bug hits me, Ill take the 393/Jerico/Nitrous car for some passes!