Progress Thread 25thmustang's Progress Pics

• Sponsors (?)

damn all you are crazy. i dont even have the patience for that. if my engine comes out im just gonna fill holes. maybe hide some wires. and flat black it and put a semi polished engine in there.

edit- oh yeah and i forgot to mention. badgeless is so sweet. i love it.

UPDATES, engine bay is 95% ready for the motor thats 95% ready to drop in. Spent like 2 hours rewrapping the wiring harness to make it look good. The black in there is just straight rustoleum, not for looks, more for protection. Should have a motor in it mid week, if all goes right!

510784_353_full.jpg

510784_354_full.jpg

510784_355_full.jpg

Yeah Im trying to haull ass on this thing. Its been wayyy too long not driving it, that when April hits I want to be unveiling it. Schools starting to get hard again, so that sucks, but I should be able to get it done in a couple months!

The car is coming along nicely. It'll be awesome when you're done. I like the fact that you plan to drive it, race it and possibly even show it. It'll be a multi-purpose car, and something that's right up my alley. That's the exact approach that I took when I built mine.

The engine bay looks awesome despite the fact that you used spray cans. While I didn't use spray cans to paint my bay, I used them on everything else. They do a nice job if you lay the paint on evenly and use multiple coats to "build it up".

Keep the pic's coming!

Yeah I should have used a gun, but I am rushing to get it done, and spray cans were fast, easy, and look alright. This isnt the last time Im diving into the bay, so Im not worried about that.

Thanks for the compliments, and Im sure you will get to see the car at the track, and the shows hear in New England. I would never have a car I didnt drive, thats what the dads 393 race car is going to be!

man, if i ever see this car in person, im either going to :
A) Hump it..
B) Hump you..
C) Steal it and or you to have one that pritty or
D) all of the above~!

Not sure if I should be scared or flattered... lol

Thanks for the support guys. Gonna head home and get some more done this afternoon, hopefully get it wired, button up all the stuff ive painted, and then get all the nuts and bolts I put on painted (yes im painting nuts and bolts, this is sad).

On another good note, my brothers 86 GT is going through emissions today and when it passes off road mid pipe goes on, and it gets tuned for the street (timing and FP get bumped). Then its dyno and drive the car time!