3.27 to 3.73 0-60

"We still are missing the most important peice of info about your car - auto or stick??? Why was this not the first question asked? Come on guys, you are slipping!!!!

Regardless, gears will make a big difference in street driving fun and 0 to 60. I totally agree with you on that as a focus. I am not a 1/4 mile racer, so the only thing I care about is how fun the car is to drive (torque!!), and how quickly I can reach the street legal limits of speed (0 to 60). Plus decent handling is fun too."

Slipping!? Depends on the gear..:rlaugh: Just kidding. Yes, I totally agree with you and 5.0 and push the point further in that we need to realize that quarter miling and 0-60 are two completely different animals. You are talking slicks vs street tires and like you said the extra shift with the 4.10. If traction weren't an issue and Maximos is that good of a driver, then considering that, I would go with 3.90's based on what everone else has added. That's my final answer with no lifelines!:D

• Sponsors (?)

Pokageek said:
Hi Jackie. Ok, I am curious. Your car is a 240horse cobra. How is it you are running those times when stock modular 4.6's Cobras with 65 HP more than your car are running 13.99's? That puts them way behind your car. Of course I am not at all suggesting you are not telling the truth but I am curious. Thanks.:shrug: :)
im not stock for one, 98-98 cobras were rated almost exactly at what there engines put out whereas 94-95 cobras were not. I am probably putting down similar power to a stockish 96-98 4v and i have traction.

i am pretty sure his car is a cobra by looking at his avatar, so that would mean its a 5speed

maximos said:
Any idea how much of a difference 3.73 gears would make in a '95 cobra doing 0-60? It has 3.27's in it right now.

GRGT1994 said:
We still are missing the most important peice of info about your car - auto or stick??? Why was this not the first question asked? Come on guys, you are slipping!!!!

Jackie Chan said:
i am pretty sure his car is a cobra by looking at his avatar, so that would mean its a 5speed

:Zip2: Hmm... look who's slipping now. Some of us can make inferences.