3.55 gears in the mach1 and 05 mustang

pjdellenger80 said:
I own you. Your my bitc@. What do you think a cold air intake does, it gives you more power. Why would a functional hood scoop help? come on now.

99% of the gain, if any, from a CAI over bone stock is from the K&N filter. The actual "cold air" aspect of it does next to nothing. I ripped my MAC CAI (worthless) off and went back to the stock setup: paper filter, silencer, the whole deal. Couldn't tell a difference.

EDIT: BTW, you don't own anyone. You're the :owned:, not the owner.

• Sponsors (?)

GinoGT said:
99% of the gain, if any, from a CAI over bone stock is from the K&N filter. The actual "cold air" aspect of it does next to nothing. I ripped my MAC CAI (worthless) off and went back to the stock setup: paper filter, silencer, the whole deal. Couldn't tell a difference.

EDIT: BTW, you don't own anyone. You're the :owned:, not the owner.

THE COLD AIR DOES LITTLE, BUT THE INTAKE DOES SOMETHING. IT HAS A BETTER FILTER, LARGER PIPE, AND OF COURSE SUCKS MORE AIR OUT OF IT= MORE HP. THE SHAKER HOOD IS RIGHT THERE TAKING (COLD AIR) INTO THE INTAKE SYSTEM JUST LIKE A AFTERMARKET INTAKE SYSTEM, BUT MORE AIR FLOWS INTO IT THEREFORE YOUR CAR CAN BREATHE BETTER AND THE COLD AIR HELPS A LITTLE, IT MAKES YOUR CAR RUN BETTER. THE SYSTEM DOESN'T GIVE WHAT THEY CLAIM IT DOES , BUT I ASSURE YOU IT WORKS IN SOME POSITIVE WAY.. AND IT LOOKS WAY SWEET!

pjdellenger80 said:
THE COLD AIR DOES LITTLE, BUT THE INTAKE DOES SOMETHING. IT HAS A BETTER FILTER, LARGER PIPE, AND OF COURSE SUCKS MORE AIR OUT OF IT= MORE HP. THE SHAKER HOOD IS RIGHT THERE TAKING (COLD AIR) INTO THE INTAKE SYSTEM JUST LIKE A AFTERMARKET INTAKE SYSTEM, BUT MORE AIR FLOWS INTO IT THEREFORE YOUR CAR CAN BREATHE BETTER AND THE COLD AIR HELPS A LITTLE, IT MAKES YOUR CAR RUN BETTER. THE SYSTEM DOESN'T GIVE WHAT THEY CLAIM IT DOES , BUT I ASSURE YOU IT WORKS IN SOME POSITIVE WAY.. AND IT LOOKS WAY SWEET!
Anyone else think there is a monkey typing this quote?

thats all you have too say, because you have nothing else to say. You have a stupid name, a stupid bird by your name, and when you type you talk like a little bitch, i like everyone else in here but you, so to anyone else no hard feelings. I believe in the shaker hood and might put one on my car, because it looks really good, makes your mustang stand out, and does help is some aspect with perfomance, but as for the jacky chan guy- not cool dude :owned:

pjdellenger80 said:
thats all you have too say, because you have nothing else to say. You have a stupid name, a stupid bird by your name, and when you type you talk like a little bitch, i like everyone else in here but you, so to anyone else no hard feelings. I believe in the shaker hood and might put one on my car, because it looks really good, makes your mustang stand out, and does help is some aspect with perfomance, but as for the jacky chan guy- not cool dude :owned:
ok great im owned:rolleyes:

you dont know anything about mustangs, you are completely null when it comes to real world info. So sit back, relax and continue being a retard and keep the posting to a minumum

CottonBurnerz said:
we should have IBTL smiley

btw, pjdellenger80, do you have a pic of your stang? I would love to see those euro tail lights.. :drool:

actually i do, im going to get the film developed really soon, but i might take some more pics because im dropping my car next week and was waiting on that, but ill send these pics anyway. The euros are not ricer style they are like a smoked color, there not clear taillights. They look really good, ill send pics soon :nice:

I have been seeing this thread pop back up day after day , and I couldnt figure out what the deal was because I hadnt read it , well anyways , PJackass , you wanna run yours against me , title for title , then when you lose you can go buy you a honda , just what you need man .

pjdellenger80 said:

Larger pipe......ooooooohhh wow. The pipe is bigger than the throttle body, so who gives a damn, it'll get bottlenecked when it gets there anyway. :notnice:

And your beloved shaker system runs into a regular Mustang airbox, connected to a regular Mustang MAF to TB tube. So what you're really doing is putting another snorkel on the airbox, whoopty doo. :sleep:

Here's what you do in front of the throttle body on a GT:
1. K&N
2. Supercharger
3. Combine 1 & 2

[/thread]

2002BLGT said:
I have been seeing this thread pop back up day after day , and I couldnt figure out what the deal was because I hadnt read it , well anyways , PJackass , you wanna run yours against me , title for title , then when you lose you can go buy you a honda , just what you need man .

Why you probably can't drive.