3.73 made me slower?

• Sponsors (?)

i was dumb enough to air down my drag rad.s way too low and that was my problem the first time. next time i go down im going to start from 17 and work my way down 1-2 psi every pass till about 14 if they still dont hook then im thinking its time for some suspension real drag rads and some other supporting mods ;p id love deep 11's :)

11 seconds was staring right at me. but i can wait a little longer ;p

Here are the new numbers with the same nittos as before!

R/T .256
60' 1.982
1/8 7.950 WOO!
MPH 94.62
1/4 12.050 So close.... I actually had a group of people coming over to my car after each run and cheering me on...Holy crap thats a good feeling. And last but not least. my MPH...wich i have to say was scary!
MPH 121.24

I now see my breaks being an issue lol.

you know how civics burn out through first second and third? i some how can get a mini hook going then once i hit 5ish PSI i turn into one of them! lol. Time for suspension/clutch/rear end rebuild or upgrade and some axles! 10 second DD sounds insane :flag:

Not that uncommon today! Some how I think more then 1/2 the male population on earth secretly have that goal in mind!! :D

Best run of the night, got it dialed in to .02 on the two good runs.
timeslip.jpg

View attachment 262329

View attachment 262330

View attachment 262331

View attachment 262332 Not sure what happened but i called it a night after that one ;p