3.73 rear end......thanks

302fordracer

Mar 27, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Thanks to all of those who posted a reply to jsmiley's inquirey about the rear end ring and pinion swap....that was actually me 302fordracer by the way...I was working off a friend's computer. Anyhow, went to ford performance today and they quoted me $440 I believe it was without track lock and $560 with...I believe that I will probably have the track lock installed (replaced whatever). I just wanted to thank all of you who responded because you were a lot of help getting me out of what was turning into a very frustrating ordeal... :D

• Sponsors (?)

302fordracer said:
Thanks to all of those who posted a reply to jsmiley's inquirey about the rear end ring and pinion swap....that was actually me 302fordracer by the way...I was working off a friend's computer. Anyhow, went to ford performance today and they quoted me $440 I believe it was without track lock and $560 with...I believe that I will probably have the track lock installed (replaced whatever). I just wanted to thank all of you who responded because you were a lot of help getting me out of what was turning into a very frustrating ordeal... :D

Who's installing your gears?

:rlaugh: :owned: :rlaugh:

Jeff will be happy to hear that he is working at Blue Oval Performance.....

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

...sorry man, it's kinda an inside joke, see the dark hair'd guy who sells the parts is Chung. Chung's company is called Blue Oval Performance. Jeff is the blonde guy who does the installs, his company is called All Ford Performance. It's kinda confusing cuz they are in the same place, ya think they are the same outfit (might as well be :D ), but they take pride in the whole "this half is mine" kinda thing...
:D

Gives us a good excuse to give em' a bad time. :nice:

...kinda like me working at a "gas station" :rolleyes: :rlaugh:

DD
:flag: