3.73s

TA Performance Girdle and BMR Axle Relocation Bracket

Install Kit and TA bearing cap stud kit

My friggin' cat, always gotta check out everything

Sorry for the crappy pics. :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

wht-v6-vert said:
what did the whole setup set you back?

Mine cost $350 for the TT, $200 for the gears, I think another $150 for the girdle and about $60 for the panahrd relocation bracket. Add S&H, gear oil and shims, etc, I probably spent $800 on parts to completely redo my rear end. Labor, maybe about another $2-300. It was all included with dyno time and the like, so I don't have an exact labor figure, but between $2-300 is about right. So, between $1,000-1,100 give or take $50 or so for parts and labor. :rolleyes:

Don't think it was worth it? Catch you at the next light.... But you won't catch me!!! :D

Excepcion13 said:
Mine cost $350 for the TT, $200 for the gears, I think another $150 for the girdle and about $60 for the panahrd relocation bracket. Add S&H, gear oil and shims, etc, I probably spent $800 on parts to completely redo my rear end. Labor, maybe about another $2-300. It was all included with dyno time and the like, so I don't have an exact labor figure, but between $2-300 is about right. So, between $1,000-1,100 give or take $50 or so for parts and labor. :rolleyes:

Don't think it was worth it? Catch you at the next light.... But you won't catch me!!! :D

Yea, definitely my favorite mod. Labor is usally $300ish. Excessive (where Excepcion13 and I go) charge $300 flat for the install.

Excepcion13 said:

I added it up, it was about $900 for the parts, including a $100 Richmond install kit. Labor is going to be about $300, so $1200 for everything. It's a VERY expensive upgrade! It should be nice though, going to pick up the car now. And I shouldn't have to worry about the rearend breaking. It's probably more than I'll ever need but I do plan to hit the NOS hard and heavy soon. So it's peace of mind.