3 Stinkin' Trim Clips.

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
That's all I need. If anybody can help me get three, stinkin trim clips then I'm gonna be able to fix my lack of trim issue before I have no knees.

C3AE3E45-9597-49AB-AF4B-E53B1F784CF8_zpsq3iksbdz.jpg

*** Trim clip studs talking, in their little trim clip stud voices....**
"Help us somebody.....Mike has tried to put the new ones on and thinks he's gonna scratch the paint, or break his Chinese windshield....He would be very mad."

• Sponsors (?)

That's all I need. If anybody can help me get three, stinkin trim clips then I'm gonna be able to fix my lack of trim issue before I have no knees.

C3AE3E45-9597-49AB-AF4B-E53B1F784CF8_zpsq3iksbdz.jpg

*** Trim clip studs talking, in their little trim clip stud voices....**
"Help us somebody.....Mike has tried to put the new ones on and thinks he's gonna scratch the paint, or break his Chinese windshield....He would be very mad."

I may have some on a 93 parts car on the back 40 Mike.. are they the same?

Ha,..I was just btch-in. They are the same,...but you don't have to get risk getting a tick or something,..I was expecting people to have them in some junk drawer.

Well if nobody else chimes in by the time i get off work I'll go pull them for you if i can figure out how they come off...

pry them ****es off with a screw driver. If the paint is good protect it w/ a paint paddle, then just use a big flat blade screwdriver and lever the things off of the stud.

Ok.. give me a few hours and I'll see if i can get em for you. I figure it'll take what, three days for usps to get em there?