300+ rwhp all motor on 99+gt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black96VertGT said:
thanks. i have read that the 96-98 heads actually flow pretty well and they can outflow the pi heads at higher rpms. my understanding is that the main bottleneck on the 96-98s is the lower intake. swapping in a 99+ lower intake supposedly nets like 40 hp, mostly in the upper rpms.

:confused:

NPI heads suck, plain and simple. Ported is another story, almost anything can be ported to flow better. Outflowing at higher RPMs but not lower ones makes absolutely no sense, and if it does that's a camshaft issue, not bare heads.

• Sponsors (?)

nickthegenius said:
My best guess is that JBA wanted to show you just how delightfully splendid their headers are.

I wonder if Comp Cams had an in-house dyno and I took my car there if I would get like 537rwhp/794rwtq since I have Comp Cams?
OK HATER -You have 290rwhp and 301rwtq that sucks !! Cams are a waste of $$$ Everyone knows cam suck!! High Flow Xpipe right? I hope you ported your heads-when you installed the cams- By your #'s I would say no way.

jj2002 said:
OK HATER -You have 290rwhp and 301rwtq that sucks !! Cams are a waste of $$$ Everyone knows comp cam suck!! High Flow Xpipe right?

Yeah, but he really does have 290/301, you don't.

You win Stangnet's idiot of the month award.

jj2002 said:
Do you know anything at all-Spare tire removed- for you I would remove all the tires

1. First get some time slips for yourself. No one's impressed by a poorly calibrated dyno queen.

2. 347ft-lbs without any head or cam work, no mid-pipe, and some :bs: JBA shorties. Was the shop in a rush and put two cars on the dyno at the same time?

GinoGT said:
1. First get some time slips for yourself. No one's impressed by a poorly calibrated dyno queen.

2. 347ft-lbs without any head or cam work, no mid-pipe, and some :bs: JBA shorties. Was the shop in a rush and put two cars on the dyno at the same time?
A mid-pipe will not help anything- I would just lose rwtq and gain a few more hp at higher RPM- I had 336rwtq without the headers- That dyno was done on a DYNO DYNAMICES not a DYNO JET machine- which would be about 5% higher.

jj2002 said:
A mid-pipe will not help anything

Oh. My. God.

You're ****ting me, right? Have even looked at the stock midpipe?

Whoever it is you get your information from, they (along with you) should go to a deserted island where they cannot spread any more of this :bs:

GinoGT said:
Oh. My. God.

You're ****ting me, right? Have even looked at the stock midpipe?

Whoever it is you get your information from, they (along with you) should go to a deserted island where they cannot spread any more of this :bs:
You know nothing at all- All you write is S-H-I-T- wheres your Dyno- for you 101mph- 13.67 @ 97mph is stock time -Oh I have seen the pipe and you Know about air flow and back psi-

Attachments

• trash.JPG
    trash.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 100
jj2002 said:
You know nothing at all- All you write is S-H-I-T- wheres your Dyno- for you 101mph- 13.67 @ 97mph is stock time -Oh I have seen the pipe and you Know about air flow and back psi-

Yeah, 13.67 is stock.......I'd love to see that.

And I have to have a dyno for my timeslip? :rolleyes: Yeah, that makes sense.

Timeslip > Dyno

GinoGT said:
Yeah, 13.67 is stock.......I'd love to see that.

And I have to have a dyno for my timeslip? :rolleyes: Yeah, that makes sense.

Timeslip > Dyno
Removing your Spare tire is not a MODIFCATION! :rlaugh: but you gained 0.001 on your time -right

i love how no one cares to comment on anything i said...

ps. JJ, gino knows what he is talking about and i do to....you need to stop lying to yourself go to i believe i have 340 rwtq anonymous, hop into the hot seat and talk about your problem. if you told any racer-any real racer...that you had that kinda power with those mods, they would laugh at you and tell you to go away. Dude, i have less power and mods than most guys, but i can spank them up and down the track all day long-so trust me, i dont care how much power you think you have you arent going to run the times that would correspond to that kinda of power.

oh and PS. there is no possible way to run a 13.67 at 97 bone stock. it is mathmatically not possible STOCK.

so...either there are aliens where you live and they f*** up all the electronic equipment where you are or you are just a really big dumb a$$

ps. you dont think cams are worth the money??? hows 30 peak hp sound? hows 50 hp at 6 grand sound? how does a 6400 shift point sound?

30hp for 600 dollars is 20 dollars per horsepower. that is less than what most mods cost.... you really need to shut the hell up. (those are VT stage 2 cams on a stock 00 gt)

and ps. mid pipes will add you more power than shorties or a catback.
please return to your cave

jj2002 said:
Removing your Spare tire is not a MODIFCATION! :rlaugh: but you gained 0.001 on your time -right

No kidding it's not a modification, I listed it after my time to give details about the run. Along with my modifications and some drag radials, that's the only other thing I did to the car to run that time.

On our cars, a rough estimate is 100lbs less weight = .1 off your ET. Going by that, you could assume pulling the spare and jack is good for about .03 seconds.

Or are you going to tell me weight reduction doesn't do anything either?

LETS RACE ANYTIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK -- CAMS ARE NOT NEEDED-- A VERY GOOD PORTING LIKE A FRPP-D46 STAGE 3 IS NEEDED BUT CAMS NOT -DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE LIFT ON A STOCK CAM -GO LOOK IT UP--- AND 13.67 AND 97MPH-STOCK WITH SLICKS-- I HAVE THE VIDEO-- :D :D

jj2002 said:
LETS RACE ANYTIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK -- CAMS ARE NOT NEEDED-- A VERY GOOD PORTING LIKE A FRPP-D46 STAGE 3 IS NEEDED BUT CAMS NOT -DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE LIFT ON A STOCK CAM -GO LOOK IT UP--- AND 13.67 AND 97MPH-STOCK WITH SLICKS-- I HAVE THE VIDEO-- :D :D
you didnt say ....with slicks....that makes it NOT stock

oh...and cams will net you more than port work because the cams and intake become the bottleneck, the heads can flow great, but the stock cams wont let it s*** for air.

just some guy said:
you didnt say ....with slicks....that makes it NOT stock

oh...and cams will net you more than port work because the cams and intake become the bottleneck, the heads can flow great, but the stock cams wont let it s*** for air.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT - WHO TOLLED YOU THAT? ON 4.6L V2 HEAD FLOW OK NOT GREAT-

jj2002 said:
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT - WHO TOLLED YOU THAT? ON 4.6L V2 HEAD FLOW OK NOT GREAT-

OK, by the looks of all of the spelling mistakes and poor grammar THROUGHOUT his posts, I think it's safe to assume that this is some 13yr old punk talking about his dad's un-modified car he wishes he had with all of the mods in the world done to it and dug up his numbers from articles from whatever magazine he could find.

Your an idiot :owned:
A CHILD :notnice:
And a LOSER :owned:

Why couldnt you pick some ricer forum to run your mouth at? Atleast there they would believe every word you say. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.