300 RWHP and over

• Sponsors (?)

I would also like to know this...

hope i'm not hi-jacking (sp?) your thread here.. but i would like to know ANY combo withOUT poweradders, with stock short block that is putting out over 300 rwhp.. not just H/C/I...

:D

fastbluecoupe said:
How many of you guys make 300 rwhp or more with stock short block and no power adders just heads cam and intake combo. And if you do whatcha got.

Well I am making 331 RWHP with my setup and with no power adders.

Here is my setup:

GT40P Heads Ported and Polished with 1.90 x 1.60 Valves
Crane .550 lift Spring Kit
1.7 Roller Rockers
Professional Products Typhoon Intake Manifold Ported and Polished
Mac Cold Air Induction
Anderson Ford Motor Sports N-41 Custom Camshaft
70mm TB
80mm MAS
30lb Injectors
Mac Shorty Headers, Mac Prochamber and Mac Cat back Exhaust
MSD 6AL Ignition with MSD Billet Distributer
MSD 9mm Racing Spark Plug Wires
Iridium Plugs
Mac Underdrive Pullies
Art Carr Street Terminator Transmission with a 3000 Stall converter
FRPP 3:73 rear gears with 31 spline axles, an Eaton 8.8 Differential
Custom Burned Superchips computer chip
255LPH Fuel Pump
Adj. Fuel regulator
Set the timing to 16 degrees advance and the fuel to 37 PSI
Eibach Drag 90/10 shocks, FRPP Progressive rate springs
Eibach upper and lower control arms
Sub Frame connectors
QA1 Tubular K Member
Fiberglass hood with 1.5in cowl
Race Weight with driver is 3120
Price to build about 10K

I average about 30 miles a day driving, I also get 18-20 MPG on the highway and 12-15 MPG in the city. I also have run a best 12.086 @ 113.21 MPH with this setup and I still have power everything including A/C.

It wasn't a "stock" shortblock, i added a set of stock bore D.S.S tw pistons for valve clearance. Other than that it was stock block,crank, and rods(with a girdle). I made 376rwhp with my n/a 302....AFM ported tw's, AFM N-91 cam, AFM modified tfs street intake, 75mm tb, 80mm mass air, bassani step 1 5/8-1 3/4 longtubes and offroad x, etc.

Jason

I guess there isn't to many stock blocks that where built up so if you have a 306 or something like that let me know. I will probably go .030 over myself when I do this. should of expected that not to many people would build a engine and not bor it

My combo should be close to 300 RWHP ( with out the nitrous) and i have no problem driving it around. Check my sig , heads and intake are all ported and polished and matched. Hope this helps.

Anyone have comparison numbers between the TFS H/C/I and the Holley Systemax H/C/I?

I'd be curious to see which H/C/I combos are currently the most potent street setups, considering my H/C/I is all bone-stock and I'm looking for a setup.

Stock shortblock, 48k miles.
Dyno'd at 287 and then added an electric fan and capacitive discharge ignition. Didn't get it redyno'd but those two changes really woke up the car so I believe I am right at 300 RWHP. :D