$3000 to spend. HELP!

• Sponsors (?)

mac9898 said:
thanks for the input guys!
Won't a blower void my warranty?
I have a decent amount remaining on my
ford warranty. I am not sure I want to F
with it right now.

Well, with Fords adherence to warranty policy it seems as though anything you do that's not cosmetic will void your warranty on any all related components.

How long is your warranty? Can you cash out the extended plan if that's what you're on? Also, at 4-5K a year are you really expecting trouble? - it sounds like she's pretty much babied (like mine), but it's obviously your decision, bro.

Jay

If you're going to modify your car, why not go all out? I've had bad experiences with warranties which is why I say screw it, but you may feel differently. Personally i'd find a used cobra engine.. you might get lucky and score one for cheap.

this is probably going to be an answer that no 1 will like....
it seemsl ike u dont drive ur car that much and u dont take it to the track so i doubt u autoX it or something. unless you are planning to turn it into a street/drag car or something dont spend all 3000 grand on the car. im sure there is SOMETHING else u can spend money on. maybe just get a catback,mid-pipe, and short throw? the car will sound much better, be slightly quicker, and shifting will be easierj and then youll have about 2000 left over for other things?

::puts on flame suit::