300rwhp N/A????

• Sponsors (?)

with the head work, Id say you would have a good chance. Hotmustang331 has full boltons, vt stage 1 cams, electric water pump, and stock heads and has I think 292. So if you get head work and everything he has.......300 should be within reach. For sure if you went with the stage 2 cams. :nice:

Right now I have a jlt rai coming in the mail. Steeda pullies, and an accufab 75mm tb/p. I have flows and a catted h pipe due to the prior owner, but I am redoing those soon as well. With slicks and around 300rwhp, what would I run?? 12.5's?? I also have the good driver mod.

kyles03sonicgt said:
Right now I have a jlt rai coming in the mail. Steeda pullies, and an accufab 75mm tb/p. I have flows and a catted h pipe due to the prior owner, but I am redoing those soon as well. With slicks and around 300rwhp, what would I run?? 12.5's?? I also have the good driver mod.
maybe with 4.10 or 4.30 gears u might be able to run high 12s. Id say more around the area of 13.1 to 13.4

kyles03sonicgt said:
U think with 300rwhp, 4:10's and slicks I would only run a high 12?? I know hotmustang ran a 12.7 with 292 rwhp and drag radials.
Sorry must have looked pass the slicks remark, yeah with slicks u very well could be looking at 12.4s to 12.9s:D of course depending on your Driver mod:D

Well I do plan on taking out as much weight as possible. i.e spare tire and stuff, maybe passenger seat just for the track haha. Who knows, I would love to have a quicker time with a n/a 2v, than some s/c 2v's do. And what are your guy's thoughts about electric water pumps on daily drivers?

kyles03sonicgt said:
Well I do plan on taking out as much weight as possible. i.e spare tire and stuff, maybe passenger seat just for the track haha. Who knows, I would love to have a quicker time with a n/a 2v, than some s/c 2v's do. And what are your guy's thoughts about electric water pumps on daily drivers?
Heard it frees up some horses, but im not to familiar with it myself

the only way your gonna know for sure is to actually do it. i think it is hard to hit. def. possible but not easy. im close myself, honestly if i didnt go with blower cams i think i would have 300.

theres guys that are very close and a couple that have hit. actually if i had reg ular cams i would hit, and if hotmustang had p&p heads he'd hit, so i guess you just might be able to pull it off with every mod.

btw both hotmustang and myself have weight reduction.