302 out-351w in-what problems should I expect?

Hello everyone, My 302 is dead.I want my 92 gt to be like a 60's stang,NO computer.I have a '74 351w-carbed,out of a cougar.Mildly modified from previous owner.I'm changing the aod to a t5,too.I haven't bought the clutch kit yet,what should I get?What can swap over?(headers,motor mounts,whatever?)It's a budget build,just want her back on the road.I don't have alot of cash,but should have enough to get what I actually need for the swap..My rear has already been swapped to a complete Moser 355.(another lucky buy on craigslist).I'm not a great mechanic,but my bro is and has the skills/tools to do most everything,BUT is a chevy-man.So,I need all of your combined knowledge/experience to make it do-able.Thanks for ANY advice......Jason

• Sponsors (?)

You will probably need a 351w swap oil pan from Ford racing depending on what pan is currently on the engine. I am getting ready to do a 3.8 v6 to 351w in my 86 mustang here in a couple of weeks and am a little excited about it.
Good luck on the swap and keep us posted.

For one obviously swap headers.Oil pan i heard about using a vic or soemthign that came with a 351.Someone should know what im talking about.If you want you could get fox vert mounts cuz that lowers the motor 3/4 of a inch i think.And there suppose to be "stronger".

Aside from that sell your ecu maf harness to get some money back to go towards the swap.