331 hp search results = 0

slvrbullit302

Jan 6, 2004
Alabama
Tried a search looking for soeone running a similar combo as what is in my sig trying to find rwhp #'s and cant find any. So do you guys know anyone with a combo like mine and the numbers they put down n/a?

Thanks for the help guys,
Tommy

• Sponsors (?)

I know how you feel...I've looked for similar combos to mine and your the closest. I dont have any dyno numbers either. I have the same short block w/ a windage tray, Alum. flywheel and stuff. But I have AFR 185's and a performer RPM II and a different cam (.544/.544...218/224 w/ 112 lsa). In front of the manifold our setup is pretty much the same too except i run only a 70mm TB. Anyone wanna guess my numbers?...Honestly I should have a dyno tune with #'s this summer but i would think you might have you own numbers by then so it would be useless. Oh well....It's kinda fun not knowing how much hp you have. When people usually ask me I tell them its about 300hp...I guess you can judge for yourself how big a liar I am, but at least that way I know I'm not over inflating the #'s. If the car runs good thats all that matters cuz, every dyno will give you different #'s. You know your car is powerful and thats all that really matters. :nice:

go-stang5.0 said:
I know how you feel...I've looked for similar combos to mine and your the closest. I dont have any dyno numbers either. I have the same short block w/ a windage tray, Alum. flywheel and stuff. But I have AFR 185's and a performer RPM II and a different cam (.544/.544...218/224 w/ 112 lsa). In front of the manifold our setup is pretty much the same too except i run only a 70mm TB. Anyone wanna guess my numbers?...Honestly I should have a dyno tune with #'s this summer but i would think you might have you own numbers by then so it would be useless. Oh well....It's kinda fun not knowing how much hp you have. When people usually ask me I tell them its about 300hp...I guess you can judge for yourself how big a liar I am, but at least that way I know I'm not over inflating the #'s. If the car runs good thats all that matters cuz, every dyno will give you different #'s. You know your car is powerful and thats all that really matters. :nice:

Yea I should have some numbers with in the month, hell the motor is not even put together yet. when I do I will let you know.