347 Finally Runs!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Redsnk95 said:
Working on your tune Joe...should have it tomorrow afternoon.

Troy

Thanks Troy, my cold and hot starts suck. Hopefully you can give me a little more fuel to compensate.

So I romped on it today a bit. Went to 5000rpm from 1st-3rd. I'm very impressed with the Torque. It caught me off guard. The little 302 with the S-Trim didn't plant me until the rpm's got up there. I have about 300 miles on the motor. The exhaust note is sick after 4000 rpm.:)

Doug, I'm scheduled at Steeda on the 9th. I need it bad because the front sits so low it rubs on turns and pebbles.

Joe, go into menu 8 and go to cold compensation and try +30% for cold ONLY. See if this helps cold starts. I had the same problem and this fixed it.

For hot starts, you gotta play with cranking fuel in menu 1, just keep pulling out fuel until it starts up fine hot and idles. Right now i'm at -24% I think.

Grn92LX said:
Joe, go into menu 8 and go to cold compensation and try +30% for cold ONLY. See if this helps cold starts. I had the same problem and this fixed it.

For hot starts, you gotta play with cranking fuel in menu 1, just keep pulling out fuel until it starts up fine hot and idles. Right now i'm at -24% I think.

Troy is hooking me up with a complete tune until I can get on a dyno. We have a local PMS guy at a dyno shop who will take over from there.

VibrantRedGT said:
Doug, I'm scheduled at Steeda on the 9th. I need it bad because the front sits so low it rubs on turns and pebbles.
mine rubs the same up front. i really dont think the front end alignment is going to cure that. it would take way too much negative camber to get rid of the rubbing around turns. that is just a side effect of being lowered and running 275's up front i suppose. mine doesnt rub anything that is ruining the tire though. just the inner fender lining.