347 stroker combo

Just wondering what you guys think this setup would put out in terms of hp/torque(it's already built for what it's worth).

-Edelbrock Victor Jr. heads
-Edebrock Victor EFI intake
-Eagle crank/rods along with JE forged pistons in the stock block
- right @ 11:1 cr
-Crane HR-236/359-24-14 camshaft ( http://www.cranecams.com/?show=browseParts&action=partSpec&partNumber=449811&lvl=2&prt=5 )
-36 lb injectors, Pro-M Maf, BBK TB
-Mac longtubes

By the way, it's ran by the bone stock computer(in a '92 GT). Anyone know what kind of gains to expect from a dyno tune/custom chip burned for the car(I would imagine a little better driveability and better gas mileage could be achieved here along with a tad more power)? The car has ran 117mph in the 1/4 mile during the middle of summer here in GA shifting a bit before the stock rev limiter. The GT is pretty much a full weight car minus the weight savings from the aluminum heads and the fiberglass hood on the car, it still has the ice cold blowing ac in it. Also, it's a T5 car w/ 3.73's...the T5 is stock and holding up fine...driving it mainly on the street with regular old street radials is helpin there I'm sure.

Thanks in advance for any info/guesses/estimates.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Should do over 400rwhp for sure. Did you change the valve springs for that cam? Its gonna want a much higher rpm shift than you're giving it along with a steeper rear gear. It should do around 122 mph but not with the stock eec/rev limiter and not with those gears. I'm in the same boat, my 3.73's are killing my combo!

Was that Victor EFI port matched to the Victor Jr heads. It is a pretty good fit with the Victor heads but don't know about the port match w/ the Jr's.

The lift and duration of that Crane cam r real nice but is that a 114LC? if it is that is a supercharger LC and will not work as well as a 110/112LC on a NA motor. I gave up 40rwhp by having a 114LC cam in my NA 347 stroker.

Also be aware of BBK TB's. I have read threads on this board about parts breaking off of them of the TB and going into the motor and destroying it. I have a BBK 80mm TB and mine is for sale, it came with my current motor. I would ot buy anything that has BBK stamped on it.

The stock computer still thinks it is a 302. I waited about 3 years to get a custom chip done on my 347 and I gained 20rwhp and 25rwtq. They r well worth it for the power gains but more importantly to dail in the a/f ratio to prevent a rich or lean condition.

U should be hitting 400/400 @ the RW maybe more with 11:1 comp and that cam. The Victor EFI intake rules, the top end is incredible, pulls from 3500 to 8000.