347 stroker finished, and runs! (PICS)

Where is the girl that was posing on your car? Gotta get her back to do some more pics w/ the new motor!

Ditto on the work you have done. I can't remember, but is the car fully framed for the track?
Scott

• Sponsors (?)

its going to be a street strip and show car, might end up liking it too much and drive it all the time. we'll see i guess

The coating shouldn't discolor unless i run lean..worse case, it dulls up slightly, then i just polish it back out with aluminium polish. No big deal

go.rei GT said:
That is some excellent work!!! I can't wait to see it finished! :nice:

:rlaugh: :lol:
I think oink's wins out with the molding, and wire hiding, ect. (although both are incredible!!) I think its the opposite when talking about exteriors though...
I surrender, that engine bay is flawless. :D
Excellent work Mike I like seeing every attention to detail! :nice:

Unbelievable. I just spent the last 10 minutes just getting the dirt off of my engine bay but screw it. I gotta move alotta stuff into the fender wels before I start wasting more time.

Good job on the spotless engine.

i wanna see some pics of it all put back together....and i agree Mike has THE BEST engine bay....and probably the most dedication on these forums....

...btw i think that chick was his girlfriend....

.....Mike got a question for ya....is there room for normal sized rims/tires up front??...it looked in one pic like it may be a tight fit for anything but skinnies but maybe its just the angle of the pic taken....

Anthony

VIPERn94Five-0 said:
...btw i think that chick was his girlfriend....

Really? It must be nice to have a g/f that is "model" quality! A bonus when it comes to the photo shoot for the magazines. Speaking of which, I have absolutely no doubt he could get on a cover.

A friend of mine did a Hyundai w/ lambo doors. Ended up on the front cover of a magazine for it. Sure enough, just to the side of his car, was his girlfriend posing. Talk about JEALOUSY!!!!!
Scott

mo_dingo said:
Really? It must be nice to have a g/f that is "model" quality! A bonus when it comes to the photo shoot for the magazines. Speaking of which, I have absolutely no doubt he could get on a cover.

A friend of mine did a Hyundai w/ lambo doors. Ended up on the front cover of a magazine for it. Sure enough, just to the side of his car, was his girlfriend posing. Talk about JEALOUSY!!!!!
Scott
i dunno jealous of a hyundi? it would have to be the coolest hyundi ever

89 blue lx said:
i dunno jealous of a hyundi? it would have to be the coolest hyundi ever

Dare I even comment? What do I say, what do I say?

It's HYUNDAI ya......aaarrrgg.....

I guess that last post was useless without pics. I'll see what I can do.
Scott

ok, another update... Car is running, and should be drivable now.. going to test it out tommorow morning.

Still need to wash the car, wheels, interior, and detail/clean the engine bay, and im set. Will take more pics with better lighting tommorow! Still need to pull that ugly fuel gauge hose, and make a cover for the coil and turbine housing. Im loving this thing all over agian.

finishedenginebay01.jpg

finishedenginebay04.jpg