347 stroker horse power

• Sponsors (?)

If your wanting to add it to your gt40/cobra intake setup...you will probably see in the 335 rwhp range with full accessories. Change the cam out to match a bit better with the different dynamics of the 347.

Good Luck!

I agree with the others about matching up things as they need to be.

If you did ... you could have a fairly mild combo that would lay down something along the lines of 1.0, 1.05, or 1.10 rwhp per cube.

More is easily obtained but I would have to believe the drivability might start to suffer some what.

Those thoughts are for NA only btw.

Grady

Therian - Yep, some exxagerate the top-end numbers and low-end numbers. They have their reasons I presume.

Some post state that the difference between gt40 heads/AFR 205's and TFS2 cam/Custom cam and gt40/Systemax intake will net 150rwhp difference. That is simply not true by those measurements alone.

You see...I got Cobra intake, gt40 heads, "e' cam and they say "300rwhp tops"...well then you get I got Systemax intake, AFR 205's, and custom cam and you see "450rwhp is EASY"...lol. It isn't that simple.

Maybe 325 rwhp with what you have now plus a 347. Sink more money into it with a better hci and those numbers will go up. Better hci + more displacement = more power. But it all depends on your budget.