SOLD 351 Heads And Rotating Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyalblue

Jun 8, 2013
Katy, TX
I just tore down a 351 so I cold get the block off to my machinist for a stroked 408 build I'm starting. In my garage I have a set of 351 heads that look to be in good shape...I took some degreaser and a wire brush to them and got them looking pretty good. I have a solid 351 crank that also looks to be in good shape, nothing visible to my eyes of anything being wrong with it. I have a (I'm assuming) a stock profile cam, also looks good. Last but not least I have a set of connecting rods and pistons that would come together since I'm not gonna take the time to unpin them. The connecting rods look real good, the pistons could use a little machining to clean them up, but they aren't cracked or damaged in any way. I don't have any prices set for these items...I will just take what offers are thrown in my direction. Just selling this stuff 1) I have no use for it, 2) I don't want it in my garage, and 3) it'd be nice to have a little extra cash to go towards my 408 build. Thanks for looking, I'll take any decent offers. I live in Houston, TX

Attachments

• Parts.png
    Parts.png
    632.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Parts2.png
    Parts2.png
    670.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Parts3.png
    Parts3.png
    630.5 KB · Views: 202
  • Parts4.png
    Parts4.png