351M, 351W, 351C, what's the difference?

Stick a cam pistons aussie heads and a decent intake/carb/exhaust on a 400m and you have a monster motor without the monster price. Why don't people do it? I dunno, alot of people do alot of stuff they shouldn't do, and don't do alot of stuff they should do. So that doesn't really hold any water with me. Individuals can be smart, people in general are almost always stupid.

When it comes to performace, the stock mustang 302 is a boat anchor too, 225 horse.. the new toyota camry has 260. Who cares about stock, stock is irrelevant now.

• Sponsors (?)

seijirou said:
Stick a cam pistons aussie heads and a decent intake/carb/exhaust on a 400m and you have a monster motor without the monster price. Why don't people do it? I dunno, alot of people do alot of stuff they shouldn't do, and don't do alot of stuff they should do. So that doesn't really hold any water with me. Individuals can be smart, people in general are almost always stupid.

When it comes to performace, the stock mustang 302 is a boat anchor too, 225 horse.. the new toyota camry has 260. Who cares about stock, stock is irrelevant now.
Thats the problem with the 400, until recently when there wasnt a piston for the 400 tha wasnt .060 in the hole. The intakes are scarce also. Truck pullers use the 400 alot.

sbftech said:
Thats the problem with the 400, until recently when there wasnt a piston for the 400 tha wasnt .060 in the hole. The intakes are scarce also. Truck pullers use the 400 alot.

Fair enough, I didn't realize that pistons used to be unavailable like that. I'm just a young pup :nice: