351w heads

fast97gt

Jan 2, 2007
north carolina
yep another head question, does anyone know or have any idea what these heads flow stock, and what the cc is the combustion area? anything is better than stock e7 heads right? so please help. by the way there 351w DOOE heads.

• Sponsors (?)

wow just got my heads (full port and polish double springs and titanium valves (($$$)) cost a grand to do em that way) on and motor built this weekend, decided to cut .020 thousanths on the heads, the block was 40 over and used a crane powermax cam, 1.6 proform roller rockers, bbk upper and lower plenum 75mm trottle body and 30lb/hr injectors. the pistons are forged flats w/valve reliefs, (+2.50cc quinch room) moly rings, and kermetics head gaskets. got it dynoed today; my jawl hit the floor. it made 450hp and 458ft/lb of torque even my buddy who owns the engine shop that helped with the project couldnt believe it either, so we strapped an engine he just did to the dyno just make sure it was right, and it was. total money for the build less than $3,000. believe it or not, thats your fault if you dont.