351w in and running, but problem

• Sponsors (?)

i just sent the pics to you, the two of the motor installed is the day after we put the motor in and everything was still dirt from our greasy hands being all over. since then i have cleaned everything, including those nasty accesory brakets. the car is still under construction, and there is still alot to do. i just don't have as much time as i used to.

I'm a little suprised you're only running a 75mm MAF. Are you gonna stick with that or maybe go up to an 80? And, oh yeah, I would love to see some pics and dyno numbers as well.

This thread came back from the dead....

red94fiveo said:
I'm a little suprised you're only running a 75mm MAF. Are you gonna stick with that or maybe go up to an 80? And, oh yeah, I would love to see some pics and dyno numbers as well.

This thread came back from the dead....

I was thinking along the same lines but I would do a 90MM MAF and 75MM Throttle body. That should really wake it up.

Pics.....

view.php

view.php

view.php

Looks good from here! :nice:

Post some power and time numbers ASAP.

the harland sharp are fine, no complants yet. the t-5 is holding up fine, but i haven't nailed 3rd in it yet, i am a little woried that i will snap it. i will be putting drad radials on it and taking it to the track in a a few weeks, so we will see then..

it is a cervinis hood, it is a 3.5inch. if you have the tfs r intake, i suggest going with a 4 inch. my intake slightly rubs the hood when the car is idling. the headers clear fine, but i wish i could have found a set of long tubes though.