351W Std Trans / Headers?

V43-803

Aug 11, 2006
I have a '69 Mach1 351W, I bought a set of headers about 25 years ago, they sure need to be replaced. I'm looking around and surprised to find no one (other than Hooker Racing Headers) is making street headers that fit a '69 351W with a 4 speed trans. I'm looking for full length headers. Anyone been down this road lately? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I have a '69 Mach1 351W, I bought a set of headers about 25 years ago, they sure need to be replaced. I'm looking around and surprised to find no one (other than Hooker Racing Headers) is making street headers that fit a '69 351W with a 4 speed trans. I'm looking for full length headers. Anyone been down this road lately? Thanks.

You can also get them from the people who make custom headers. such as Accufab or FPR. Figure $500+ for them.

You can also get them from the people who make custom headers. such as Accufab. Figure $500 or more depending on the builder.