351Wcoupe: like my signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

kiddiccarus said:
My 93 LX with Dual Flows 13 in 1/8 SUCKS!!!!!! what was your actual?

I never ran my cars at a track before, I've always been a street racer :D Its pretty much a stock 2.3L DP DIS with: a CAI, a cheap exhaust system, and a slightly wore out A4LD. Here lately I been hanging out at our track and I'm starting to feel a need to put something on it even if that something is real slow ;) If I do run it I will try and post the results :rolleyes:

Pro-Hawk said:
I know people will think I'm running from a race here...but I need atleast two days to get to Sumer Duck :rolleyes: I know it broke your heart that I'm unable to get there but I hope you can some how forgive me :(
ok i forgive you just don't let it happen again;)

kiddiccarus said:
I only did mine to get a base time so when I do the swap I can see this is How much I have improved the car. I plan to do this for every mod I do after the swap and gives me an excuse to race.

This is a very good thing to do if you ask me ;) That way you can see if that mod is helping or hurting your et's.

Hey Matt, if your not doing anything saturday, there's gonna be a big cruise in at the Burger King in Orange this Saturday from 6 pm-10. 120+ cars. I'll be there with the SRT, Tyler will be there with his Turbo 'Vert, and even 65' Plymouth (Belvedere383) will be there with his '65 Belvedere, if you actually want to meet him, LOL. :D It's probably a bit of a drive for you guys though... :shrug:

inlove.gif
I think .....
smooch.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.