351Wcoupe: like my signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I am truly astounded by the longevity of this thread, everyday something new. It seems to have taken on a life of its own, like some great multi-headed hydra.

But since you speak of killing it, if I recall my mythology correctly, you must sever all of the hydra's heads to kill it.

And I don't think that's going to be good for anybody.

Anyway, maybe you could have a first page reunion soon.

Dude I was riding my Morotcycle into work tonight and this duck flew right into this truck's wind shield, it bounced off and hit the ground right in front of a Camry "riced out" with a wide mouth air damn and the thing went through the wire mesh he had on it and F$#%ed up his FMIC. I had to stop and see that, I wish I had a camera.

kiddiccarus said:
Dude I was riding my Morotcycle into work tonight and this duck flew right into this truck's wind shield, it bounced off and hit the ground right in front of a Camry "riced out" with a wide mouth air damn and the thing went through the wire mesh he had on it and F$#%ed up his FMIC. I had to stop and see that, I wish I had a camera.

I'm about to cry.......Was it Dark Wing Duck?

LOL I think a fart will keep the wind in the sails of this thread for a long time. Spraking of pulling things from my rear. I have conned someone out of some nice 4 lug American Racing Wheels for $150 upon my return from Virginia. Now I have to find a car that had 4 wheel 4 lug disc. Do they make one of those?

kiddiccarus said:
LOL I think a fart will keep the wind in the sails of this thread for a long time. Spraking of pulling things from my rear. I have conned someone out of some nice 4 lug American Racing Wheels for $150 upon my return from Virginia. Now I have to find a car that had 4 wheel 4 lug disc. Do they make one of those?
4 lug 4 wheel disc.
Yeah stay away from all of my turbocoupes

Status
Not open for further replies.