351Wcoupe: like my signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a MC off a 96 V6 car and a spare proportion valve so I could gut one with confidence. I unscrewed a union in the line that goes to the rear and put my Wilwood adjustable valve there. Worked perfect so far. Of course I haven't driven the car yet, But it works great in theory. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm running a 3 inch off from the bottom near the turbo , crosses over after the tranny support and runs on the drivers side back. Right before the end of the driveshaft it's spilt with a 2.5 Mac Y pipe (made and designed for a 2000 v6 mustang, but we made it work) then to Mac flow path muffler catback deal ,duals out. Sounds pretty good! ill see if i can get some pics later on.

mustanggrn said:
nothings wrong with me i do not have cooties and i am not weird but to 351wcoupe who says i am weird and crazy..... :bs:
but i try to be nice :rolleyes:
:scratch:

Anyways I'm back in town just in time to keep the tread alive I see :nice: As for longest thread ever :rolleyes: You should check out that one on SRT-4 forum. Some GT guy started talking smack and last I checked ( a week agao) it had like 100 pages :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.