35th Anniv 35th Anniversary Mustang Goodies

• Sponsors (?)

Randerson

Nov 21, 2014
Did anyone receive a jacket??
I did not receive a jacket when i bought mine. However, I do have the entire collection of the "gift" package for a performance red "limited edition" hard top. Still in the box, everything is MINT!! i took the die cast out of the plastic once to look at the interior. What are people willing to pay for this nowadays?

VOORHEES

Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy
Mod Dude
Nov 9, 1999
LaGrange, GA
The die cast alone can fetch $50-60 if someone wants one bad enough. The entire kit could easily be worth $150-200. I have one complete set. Ford sent me two in error. :)
The jacket was a Canada only promo.

-Jason

Ltickett

Oct 11, 2015
I'm looking for the die cast of the performance red 35th anniversary edition. If anyone know where I can purchase one, please let me know. Thanks in advance

Oct 30, 2015
I'm in search of a 1999 black convertible diecast with the two tone black and grey seats. I see several convertibles on eBay but not the 35th Limited Edition. There is a limited edition coupe on there now if anyone is interested. If you have one or know of someone who has a convertible that they would like to sell please let me know.

Attachments

Last edited:

VOORHEES

Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy
Mod Dude
Nov 9, 1999
LaGrange, GA
When Ford sent me my box box in 1999 they sent me a red convertible instead of a red coupe. I called them and they sent me another gift box with correct red coupe. I opened and use the items in one box one is still intact.
As for the diecasts, shortly after I sent off for a black coupe/white coupe/silver coupe. But never bought the other three versions of the convertible. Too bad.

Oct 30, 2015
When Ford sent me my box box in 1999 they sent me a red convertible instead of a red coupe. I called them and they sent me another gift box with correct red coupe. I opened and use the items in one box one is still intact.
As for the diecasts, shortly after I sent off for a black coupe/white coupe/silver coupe. But never bought the other three versions of the convertible. Too bad.
Well after searching for a long time I finally found the black LE vert. Bought one on eBay yesterday and now I have all four of them.

PRed35th

Dec 27, 2017
I have a performance red 1999 35th anniversary model mustang. I am missing the die cast car from my kit. If anyone has one They might be interested in selling please let me know.