35th Anniv 35th seat/door panel insert color

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks Jason. I wasn't too worried about the inserts though. It's the other parts of the panel, like by the speaker grill, that are broken. I'm not too sure these can be repaired. I sent these pictures to a local Ford resto. shop to see if it's something he can handle. I'll let you know how it turns out. :)

So it looks like I'm going to need to undertake this surgery on the door panel inserts as well... Does anyone still have the pictures of the dissasembly of the door panel saved somewhere, or know who to ask for some?

I tried reaching 6T9 Charger but never heard back. Has anyone else attempted to fix their panels with the bolts? Can't tell from the pics but anyone know what kind of washer he used with them? Also wondering what type of epoxy he used to fasten them on the panel.

6T9 Charger sold off his "Limited" GT, so I doubt he will be in this forum much anymore. I also need to do this upgrade eventually as well. Not really looking forward to it, but will just use extra caution and I would suggest the same. I think any epoxy would work, I've used marine adhesive in the past with good results on remounting the window in a 1969 Fastback I had. I may try it again.

Man, I completely forgot about this post. I've been looking at my panels coming off for the last two years and couldn't remember where I saw a solution. Have to remember to look this up in March when I start working on my summer mods/improvements.