35th Anniv 35th? yes! limited? hmmmmmm.......

1stanger1

Jul 3, 2005
in my house
ok well i have a 99 stang that is marked with the 35th anniversary fender emblems..... now my car has a 6 cyl. not a V8...so there is a no go and the interior isnt black and silver....

paint is silver....
it has the 17" wheels
and alot of the other things that say yes to the 35th but no to the limited part so other than that webiste www.mustang35th.com tells me what really makes a 35th a 35 and what REALLY makes it limited edition

get back to me

Alan

• Sponsors (?)

All 99s have 35th anniversary emblems...... That has nothing to do with 35th anniversary edition GTs. What makes a 35th a 35th is the 2-tone leather seats, hood scoop, stripe under hood scoop, side scoops, a black honeycomb cover covering the trunk, 17'' 2-tone alloy wheels, a 35th anniverary dashboard inside the car, and im sure a few more things but thats all i can think of. None of those are on your v6 unless someone put them on, and anyways NO v6 35th anniversary limited editions were made so you dont have one. Post pictures of your rims to if you can cause id like to see if they are really 17 inchers.