363 Dart Block Turbo Size ?

Here are a few pics of project so far . Work in progress Scott Rod kit is very nice bought the whole kit and wasnt disappointed at all.

Attachments

• mustang panel resize original.jpg
    mustang panel resize original.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 125
  • mustang panel resize front clip off.jpg
    mustang panel resize front clip off.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 131
  • mustang panel resize welding work.jpg
    mustang panel resize welding work.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 119
  • mustang panel resize body work..jpg
    mustang panel resize body work..jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 134
  • mustang panel resize primer.jpg
    mustang panel resize primer.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 123
  • mustang panel resized 3.jpg
    mustang panel resized 3.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 131
  • mustang panel resized 2.jpg
    mustang panel resized 2.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 128
  • mustang panel resized.jpg
    mustang panel resized.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 130
  • Sponsors (?)

Yes but really just want to change it up and my dyno guy is a turbo man all the way. I have personally seen what he can do with turbo compared to supercharger and it's amazing to say the least.turbo all the way.

funny you say that my son came to me last night and said his friend boughta new 88mm turbo and never put it on his car and wanted to know if i wanted to buy it . goota go see it first. got so much going on pulled stock k member out and all rear end components to get ready for tubular k member and new rear end braces and pressure washed underneath and started all new base coat clear coat paint on parts and under car since everything is already out .

well i havent checked in lately and just wanted to give little update .currently i have pulled stock k member out of car to replace with tubular k member with control arms , stripped and repainted all suspension parts for front and back as well as sand blasted rear end and ground out all rough spots and sanded smooth and painted it as well . waiting on rear end brace kit from che performance and new adjustable uppers from them as well. figured what the heck while i have everything out from under car i would clean all grease and dirt from undercarriage and sprayed undercoat on undercarriage and it turned out great ,duplicolor makes a fine product and it worked and looks great. Engine builder is still building engine and still going turbo just takes time and money " LOL"

Attachments

• rack and pinion.jpg
    rack and pinion.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 108
  • rear end.jpg
    rear end.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 120
  • spindle 3.jpg
    spindle 3.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 100
  • spindles.jpg
    spindles.jpg