363 - Executive Decision

• Sponsors (?)

How much? I live in Atlanta, I have a truck, and I only deal in $100 bills. For the right price I can make this work.

Kurt

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
its easy did it a million times back in the day.... back in. park w/ brake... throw a chock under rear wheel
grab boat from launch dock load pull out strap down go home make out with bikini girls... (wife if married ... wife can be bikini girl too )...

There is a hitch brand out there called Curt Manufacturing. Not sure what you are driving, but I bought one for my F150, and it fit perfect. I was a better deal than the Reese.

Kurt

image.jpg
Only pic with both in it. Idk why I'm posting it. Lol

were you standing on your head when you tool that picture?:rlaugh::rlaugh:

I will be eating my doritos locos tacos on the water :rlaugh:

well we know you wont be having any chicks on your boat, half naked or not.:lol:

Well.....you know what they say about boats. The two best days you own them are the day you buy it and the day you sell it.

Focus grasshopper.

I never realized how true this was until I owned a ski, and then sold it. My 260hp Sea-Doo was awesome for about one season. Then I realized the true cost to own and maintain something like that. Yea, no thanks.

It was the same way for me w/ a bike. It was fun 30% of the time, when the ride was less than an hour, the temp was 80 plus or minus 5 degrees, the sky was partly cloudy, and I was in the country (read: not in the city) riding it. The other 70% of the time the thing sat taking up space.

But when compared to a boat.................

Anything with wheels can be enjoyed 100% of the time, anytime you want.
A boat requires water. You gotta get it there. Means you need something with wheels to do that.

You're gonna pull it w/ your mustang?

I have a solution! A V8 powered Amphibicar! An awesome answer - if they were decent as a performance car or boat. Thus 363 would at least give it a chance but could be too heavy. You might need to use a stock block 347 to keep it from floating nose down. Or just put more friends and refreshment coolers in the back to balance it out.

Edit auto correct does not like Amphibicar.

I know I know, my heart kinda hurts doing this but I really already have a lot of fun driving my car right now anyways. I feel the building process could take a lot longer than expected as well. Going to the lake more, is something I've been wanting to do for a long while anyways. I'm doing the deal tomorrow morning and selling the block :stir:

Last edited:
Ok peeps, little update, blocked sold and it's helping to fund the boat. Been hunting for a minute and found one I really like, verbal deal haa been made, but it will be pending the water ride test etc, ...maybe next week so we're gettin' close b!tches :D ...pics when i get it Oh yeah, I'm not towing this btw in the mustang, gonna' source it out until I get something for it....lol