392/393 Stroker and other misc parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
All items are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA. I am willing to ship the smaller items at the buyers expense. Shipping the larger items will require the buyer to figure out how to get that done as I do not have experience shipping items this large. If there are questions on any items let me know. If you have a specific photo request let me know and I will post it up here.

Here I have listed the components in this motor. It has about 5k miles on it and was in perfect running order when I removed it from my mustang. I have stored it completely covered and protected. Motor has $8-$10k invested in it but my new project does not allow me to use it. I will entertain reasonable offers. I am not looking to part it out at this time.

393/392 NA Custom Built Motor
Chromrmoly Oil PU
Accufab 75mm Throttle Body
150A Alternator
Push Rods
MSD Distributor
FMS Flywheel 50 oz
ARP Valve cover Studs
351 Accessory Drive Bracket
TFS 351 EFI Intake
AFR Heads 185 (mild port work)
ARP Head Stud
Crane Hydraulic Roller Lifters
Meldon High Volume Oil Pump
FPS Balance 393 Stroker Kit
Eagle 4340 H-Beam Rods
Girdle
Probe 4032 Alloy Pistons
Clevite-77 Bearings
4340 Crankshaft
351 Block
ARP Oil Pan Bolt Kit
Timing Set 351
Custom Ground Cam (Ed@FTI)
Pro-M 80mm
42lb Injectors
Moroso Oil Pan

Pictures
More Pictures

I have a Lakewood bellhousing that I used on a 351w block. It is SFI but I believe that rating has expired. I would like to get ~$225 for as they go for over $400 new.
I have the pivot ball, fork arm and throw out bearing as well. As you can see in the picture I have not ground the edges down.

Pictures

[SOLD] I have a ford 9" rear end. This came out of a 1967 mustang. It rotates freely and appears to be in working order. I have not personally run it in a car. Other than needing to be cleaned up it appears to be in good shape. I would like to get $300 for it but I will entertain all reasonable offers.

9" Rear End Pictures

I have a ford 351W block that is bare. I believe that it has been bored over 0.030" on the bores already. I have not run it personally as I already have a 351W based motor and as such I have no need for this additional block. I would like to get $150 for it but I will entertain all reasonable offers.

351 Block Pictures

I have a box of misc stock 1987 mustang GT parts. $25 gets all the parts in the basket.

Pictures

[SOLD] I have a complete set of 8 ford 30lb fuel injectors off of a mustang. These were in complete working order when removed from the car and have been stored inside since that time. I am looking to get $150 for them but reasonable offers will be entertained.

Pictures

I have a PRO-M 75mm Bullet MAF. It is the chrome variant and tuned to 30lb injectors. This came off of my mustang and was in complete working order. I have stored it inside since that time. I am looking for ~$100 for but I will entertain reasonable offers.

Pictures

I have an MSD 6BTM up for sale. I would like to get about $200 for but I will entertain reasonable offers.

Pictures

I have a Ford 302W short block out of a mustang 5.0. It was in perfect running order when I removed it from the car to put a larger motor in. I am looking for about $250 for but I will entertain reasonable offers.

Pictures

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.