3g swap questions on wiring HELP!!!!!

my 89 lx used to be a 4cyl car but now its packin the 5.0..i wanna upgrade the alt..i believe the engine is from a 87 or older its not a MAF engine but the alt is weird to me:shrug:..it has 2 big wiring harnesses coming out of it instead of the big little and single wire...im not sure where all of them go but they have 4 or 5 wires coming out of them..im almost positive its the factory alt but its a serpintine belt not the V and has no tensioner pulley..any info or ideas on how to solve this issue would be great cuz i am getting rid of the clutch fan and will be adding electric fans,tach and other electronics and the amp meter is already bouncing around so i need an upgrade...also my speedometer stopped working out of no where:shrug: so any help with that will also be greatly appreciated..thanx in advance:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

i will try to get some pictures of it soon maybe that will help im just not sure how to post them straight to the thread??? help with that too please:nice:

You have to put them online somewhere (photobucket or similar) then post them here from there.

No tensioner with serpentine kinda has me stumped. Maybe someone has seen that before.

You have to put them online somewhere (photobucket or similar) then post them here from there.

No tensioner with serpentine kinda has me stumped. Maybe someone has seen that before.

yea it has an adjustable rod from the top alt mount down on an angle to the right to the bracket..i have seen it alot at car shows and what not..im gonna try and make a photobucket account today..thanx